Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Margate, Florida.
$50K Bonus for OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity in Beautiful Margate, Florida!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a quality driven, full-time, board-certified OB/GYN Hospitalist. Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision. We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
The city of Margate is located in Broward County, Florida and is situated about 12 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale and 40 miles north of Miami. It has both a big-city attitude with a small-town feel. Margate's quality of life gets a major boost from its excellent outdoor facilities such water parks that feature three pools and both enclosed and open slides, three challenging golf courses and an abundance of parks with many outdoor activities. Margate's proximity to the Fort Lauderdale area provides easy access to many area attractions such as the various beaches along the coast, historical locations, nature centers and thoroughbred racing. A variety of major-league pro sports action is also available less than an hour away in Miami, home of basketball's Heat, football s Dolphins, and baseball s Florida Marlins.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Lucrative Start Date and Relocation Package
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Full-time and part-time available
- Continuity clinic for unassigned patient follow up
- High Risk OB office collaborating with our Perinatal Nurse Navigator, MFM s, and community OB Physicians
- Annual deliveries: over 1,500
- Level III NICU
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred
- 7-8 24 hour OB Hospitalist shifts per month
- 12 hours per month covering our High Risk OB office
- Delivery room
- OB and GYN ED
- Extended service agreement for private community
- Full-spectrum OBGYN Hospitalist work
- Seeing patients in our high risk office
If you or someone you know is interested in hearing more about this position, please email your CV to our Clinical Recruiter, Craig Cassidy, at Click Here to Apply or call Click Here to Apply .
Northwest Medical Center is a facility of HCA East Florida located in northern Broward County on 441 just south of Sample Road. It is a 289-bed medical center and healthcare complex, continuously expanding and incorporating the latest technology in the delivery of care. Staffed by more than 700 physicians and 1,100 healthcare professionals, Northwest Medical Center prides itself in providing the highest level of services to the population it serves.
HCA East Florida is the largest healthcare system in Eastern Florida and an affiliate of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). HCA East Florida has 14 hospitals, multiple ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, imaging centers and free standing emergency care facilities, as well as a supply chain center and an integrated regional lab. Together, HCA East Florida employs more than 18,000 employees and has nearly 7,000 physicians on staff.