Anesthesiology opening in Rochester, New York. An exciting cardiac anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in New York. The facility has a growing patient demand and a physician is retiring. You can make your own schedule. Physicians can work hard or slow down to retirement. Physicians can elect what ORs they want to cover on a random number basis. They can elect to be in an ASC if they want to have an easy week or extra coverage. There will be 2 calls a week, or you can elect less, and 6 in-house calls per year. Come see general anesthesia, regional, OB, light pediatrics (but expanding), and occasional trauma. You can also elect to see mostly cardiac cases.
This partnership or shareholder standing will take 2 to 3 years depending on experience. You will be offered a full benefits. 100% medical, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, long-term disability, and more. You will receive 6 weeks of PTO to start and shareholders get up to 12 weeks.
You will enjoy working Rochester, NY. It is situated on Lake Ontario and home of Kodak. There are top-rated schools with low a cost of living. Forbes cited 3rd best city to raise a family. It is located 65 miles east of Buffalo, 75 miles west of Syracuse, and NYC is 250 miles south.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Offering a high income
- Full benefits
- 12 weeks of vacation as a shareholder
- Can elect to do mostly cardiac anesthesia
- Very flexible schedule
- 2 calls a week, can elect less and 6 in-house calls per year
- Opening is due to retirement and growth
- Metro area with low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail