Anesthesiology opening in Bronx, New York.
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln , located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
- Determines and prescribes kinds of anesthetics and procedures to be employed in various categories of cases.
- Advises Anesthetists and Surgeons in cases where age or condition of patient presents unusual or complex problems.
- Recommends suitable anesthesia, advises on dosages and consults on post-operative complications.
- Reviews case histories and is responsible for all matters pertaining to Anesthesiology.
- Lectures to and trains Anesthetists, Residents and auxiliary staff.
- Attends clinical conferences.
- Administers anesthesia.
- Performs related work as required.
- 40 hour work week with 1 overnight call per week, no weekend call
- Graduation from medical school of recognized standing with the degree of Doctor of Medicine.
- Completion of an acceptable internship in an approved hospital
- A license to practice Medicine in the State of New York
- Three years of specialized experience in the field of Anesthesiology.
- Experience in block placement in upper and lower extremities preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Please send CVs to Joseph Mastov, Physician Recruiter at Click Here to Apply