Business Centre Manager / Community Manager
Serviced Office. Flexible Workspace. Coworking.
The Centre Manager is responsible for leading both the team and the Centre Operations to ensure that our client's needs are continually met, striving to provide a 5 service at all times.
- Delivering exceptional customer service: Setting an example to the Centre Team, upholding standards of excellence and quality service delivery.
- Client Communication / Interaction: Execute this effectively and professionally be it on the telephone, in person or via email.
- Viewings / Sales: conduct viewings with prospective clients, gauging their requirements and putting together a proposal to incorporate these. Work closely with the Sales Team to manage enquiries that come through according to available space in your centre.
- Undertake induction and vacation procedures including completion of all documentation. Setting up client services (IT/Telecoms), security access and ensuring that fire / health & safety expectations are laid out, etc.
- Provide written reports to the Executive Team and on a monthly basis on all matters pertaining to the building income, occupancy, and property issues.
- To check, agree and sign off invoices relating to building services and forward, together with all documentation relating to the invoices, to the Accounts Department.
- Carry out and record monthly utilities readings and forward to relevant department.
- Problem Solving - resolve issues with speed, empathy, professionalism, and decisiveness.
- Conduct regular building walkarounds to ensure the Centre is as it should be. Communicating back to the relevant team directly of any issues that need to be addressed.
- To ensure that all in-house cleaners are carrying out their roles consistently and centres are achieving a high level of cleanliness in all areas. Working with the cleaning team to ensure the COSHH procedures & stock levels are managed correctly.
- To ensure that facilities / health and safety / fire safety procedures are regularly being adhered to, that all records are consistently up-to-date and that both staff and clients are also aware of their responsibilities.
- Keep team morale high and maintain a friendly yet professional atmosphere within the team. Monitor performances by conducting regular objective setting / reviews and always being accessible if they need support.
- Overseeing administrative duties for the Centre. Keeping client files up to date, policies and procedures and other general files and ensuring these are regularly audited and reviewed for accuracy.
- Call answering - Acting as operator for clients who prefer calls to be answered by the Centre.
- Assisting clients with their IT & Telephones: Including set- up and demonstrating how things work
- Preparing offices for client move-ins: Liaising with the various departments to ensure the office is exactly how the client would like it ready for when they move in.
- To understand the billing system. Be competent on client's contractual services, to help you generate the monthly invoices and send to clients in an appropriate manner. Capture ad hoc expenditure monthly to raise invoices for this.
- Credit Card Management: To keep on top of stock control and record any expenditure in accordance with the Companies' procedure. To ensure you spend within your Centre budget and manage cost control.
- Suppliers / 3rd Party Contacts: developing / maintaining relationships with suppliers to ensure we obtain competitive quotes, raise appropriate purchase orders, and get what we are paying for.
Positive Energy & Attitude:
Always smiling and willing to go above and beyond for clients and staff and has a genuine interest to lead a successful team. Demonstrating a willingness to muck in.
Client Relationship Manager:
You are client focused, always anticipating customer needs. You have an enthusiastic, approachable manner and a genuine interest in customer service and client relations. You show a genuine empathy to clients when things go wrong. You possess excellent people skills and have preferably worked in a client facing environment previously.
You can assess the nature of a problem (client/building/staff) quickly before making a decision/problem solving. You also have a true understanding of how to be professional at work in front of clients and your team. You demonstrate a calm approach when working under pressure. You are a naturally confident person who can work independently/in a team/deal direct with clients and regularly be dealing directly with the CEO of the company.
Manage, delegate well and develop staff. Shows genuine empathy and passion.
These are pertinent for this role in both verbal and written methods. Needs to be professional and in keeping with brand approach. Well-constructed emails to clients, especially when addressing issues.