Business Support Officer needed with Worcestershire County Council
Location - Worcester
Duration - initially 3 months
Hoursperweek - 37 hours per week
Salary - £11.75 ltd an hour
- Minute taking with highly sensitive and confidential information
- To provide Business Support to the Children's Contact and Referral Team
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Experience taking accurate minutes in a multi-agency setting
- Previous administrative experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on or email me your CV -
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.