Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Anaheim, California.
A health clinic in Orange County is looking to add a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to their team. This facility is located right outside one of the country s cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Venice Beach and Angeles National Forest.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Psychiatry
- Experience Required: Open to new grads; fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry required.
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent W2
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Scheduling: The clinic can be flexible depending on the provider and patients availability. There s a possibility of tele-psychiatry and in-clinic visits amid Coronavirus.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !