- Customer Care and Service Excellence
- Other Duties.
- Data entry
- Securing Appointment and Messages
- High School diploma. 1 to 2 years previous experience in a contact center or similar patient/customer service envi-ronment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- 30 to 40 wpm. Excellent communication skills. Basic customer service skills. Basic problem solving skills. Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail. Self-directed. Ability to handle a high call volume environment while maintaining high performance. Willingness to work flexible hours. Basic computer skills. Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel helpful. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to follow procedures. Medical terminology knowledge helpful.
Physicial Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Maintains high energy and a positive attitude. Demonstrates a personal commitment to promoting and providing excellent customer service. Adapts rapidly to change and balances multiple priorities. Thinks quickly and uses appropriate judgment. Possesses excellent interper-sonal skills, diplomacy, and patience while interacting with customers and colleagues. Ability to use computer terminal for extended time frames. Hours may be irregular due to 24/7 operations.
- If position has direct patient care or direct patient contact the following lifting requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement effective 06/01/2015. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.