Dermatology opening in Des Moines, Iowa.
Seeking BC-BE Dermatologist to join department within one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest!
- Variety of work types available - general, medical, cosmetic (also open to other specializations)
- Longstanding community need and clinic growth
- Access to aesthetics equipment - Cutera Excel HR, Cutera TruSculpt 3D, Ellman Pelleve, Sciton Laser, ClearFX Skin Microdermabrasion 5000, Permark UltraEnhancer Pigment Machine, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, and UVB Light Phototherapy Unit
- No call
- Excellent payor mix
- Family-friendly, collegial atmosphere
About the Clinic:
- Over 260 physicians and providers practicing in 40+ specialties, averaging 450,000 patient visits annually
- External referral base that includes 1.3 million
- Among Wellmark's 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, we achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, we ranked as the lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Provider Engagement in the 96th percentile per The Advisory Board Company's 2017 Engagement Survey
Compensation & Benefits:
- Profit sharing from aesthetic department ancillary revenues
- Competitive base salary, income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), Physicians Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short com mute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply for more details
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC 213975