Dermatology opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology Physician in Michigan
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
An established private dermatology practice in a sought-after Midwest community is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in dermatology to join its team. This is an ideal opportunity for a physician who desires partnership and the opportunity to eventually lead the practice.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information-Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Turnkey practice opportunity with a short track to partnership
- Verified earning potential of $1 million as a partner
- Receive tremendous mentorship from a well-established and respected dermatologist
- Enjoy the autonomy to build your ideal practice-ability to focus on general dermatology, incorporate cosmetics, or to spend time in the largest psoriasis treatment center in Michigan
- Option for a four-day workweek
- Large existing patient panel and strong referral network
Located less than an hour from beautiful Lake Michigan, Grand Rapids is the second-largest metropolitan area in Michigan. This remarkable city offers year-round opportunities for lively and engaging activities for families and individuals alike. The big-city vibe won t slow you down, though-the average commute time is 15 minutes or less.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with top-ranked public schools
- Ranked by Forbes "Best Cities for Raising a Family"
- Ranked by Business Insider as the 13th best place to live in America
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including boating, paddle boarding, skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, and golfing
- Convenient access to Detroit and Chicago
Board certified or board eligible in Dermatology. Eligible for unrestricted medical license in Michigan.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md