Family Practice-Without OB opening in Kingsport, Tennessee.
Our Medical Associates - Family Medicine is seeking a Family Medicine physician for an outpatient practice. A sense of community responsibility and forward-thinking vision is vital; physicians are encouraged to be system leaders. Physicians must be BE/BC.
- Nationally competitve salary
- Eligible for productivity and quality bonuses
- Possiblity of loan repayment
- Full benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision/Retirement
- Paid CME/Licensing/Professional memberships
- Paid Malpractice
- Office centrally located in large town
- Easy, light traffic commutes - even from other cities
- Local, moderately-sized airport
- Family friendly communities
- Excellent public and private school - top ranked in the state
- Local sports teams
- Local symphony and ballet company
- Farm to table dining and craft breweries
- Greenbelt hiking and biking trail throughout the entire city
We are one of 31 Accountable Care Communities in the entire nation, and we strive to create healthy communities by working with local agencies in every facet of the community. We have also formed a physician-led Clinical Council that is standardizing best practices across our system. In just 9 months, we are already achieving significant results in infection control.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MR203245