Family Practice-Without OB opening in Memphis, Tennessee.
Multiple openings for BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians in Hospital Owned Clinics. Outpatient only. Outstanding sub-specialty backup and top-notch Hospitalists. Clinic EMR. Includes competitive salary and benefit package.
- 642 bed tertiary care center
- 26 OR's in Main Hospital and 10 in Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Cerner EMR
- 75 Adult ICU beds
- 100,000 plus ER visits annually
- Over 300 Physicians on Active Staff
- Serving 550,000 people in 17-county service area
- Convenient access to Memphis and Nashville on Interstate
- Friendly community of more than 100,000 people
- Low cost of living - NO STATE INCOME TAX
- 4000 square foot home in $350K range
- Local Attractions: Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Arts, Athletic Clubs, Country Club, Professional Sports, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Golf
- America's Most Livable Small City (U.S. Conference of Mayors 2013)
- Ranked 6th Best Cost of Living Metropolitan Area in the Country (August 2017 Fortune Magazine)
- Signing bonus available
- Medical education loan repayment of up to $90k available
- Relocation paid
Our Healthcare System was originally established in the early 1950 s. We are a public, not-for-profit healthcare system. Modern Healthcare Magazine listed us as one of the top 10 largest public, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the U.S. With locations serving 19 counties in West Tennessee and Southeast Missouri, we are a family of healthcare services that provides a full compendium of care from:
- Seven Hospitals and Three Medical Centers
- Outpatient Surgical Facility, Infusion Services, and Rehab Facilities
- Home Healthcare Agency
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Medical Laboratory Services
- Medical Products
- Primary Care and Specialty Clinics
- Outpatient Imaging
- Early Child Development Intervention Services
We employ over 7,000 people and is one of the region s top employers.
A Board of Trustees appointed by the City and County is charged with the oversight of operations. The system is completely self-supporting and does not operate on local tax revenues. With 635 licensed beds, the General Hospital offers comprehensive healthcare to our city and the surrounding counties.
We were ranked sixth largest public healthcare systems in the country based on revenue by Modern Healthcare in its 2015 rankings report.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Position ID # & email address to Click Here to Apply for more details
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MW214176