Family Practice-Without OB opening in Cambridge, Massachusetts. CompHealth is assisting a facility in Boston that is looking to hire a primary care physician. This is a fantastic opportunity for an internist or family practice physician to join 1 of the fastest growing primary care networks in the country. The incoming physician will enjoy a lifestyle practice with no call, evening, or weekend requirements. You will have the opportunity to spend time with your patients without being rushed, seeing up to 16 patients a day. You will see patients that are 14 and older. Candidates must have practiced at least 2 of the last 5 years in an outpatient primary care setting, or have completed a residency program in the last 5 years.
They are offering a competitive salary and full benefits. You will receive CME time, vacation time, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, LTD/STD, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please call Shari Berman directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Outpatient position
- 4-day workweek, Monday through Friday
- No call responsibilities
- See up to 16 patients per day
- Patients are 14 and older
- BC IM or FP welcomed
- 1 plus year experience needed
- Need is for May/July
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail