Family Practice-Without OB opening in Laurel, Montana. A family practice with or without OB or a med-ped physician opportunity is now available at a clinic in Montana due to growth. Your schedule will be flexible and you can choose to work 4, 10-hour days. The incoming physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The clinic offers on-site laboratory and X-ray services for your convenience, as well as health screening programs, flu shots, and preventive medicine and education. You will work with 3 MDs, 3 PAs, 2 NPs, and several MAs. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible residents. H-1B and J-1 visas can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, pet insurance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Laurel is a city in Yellowstone County. It is the 3rd largest community in the Billings Metropolitan Statistical Area, and is located in the Yellowstone Valley. Located on the famous Yellowstone River and only a short drive to blue-ribbon trout fishing, skiing, hunting, camping, horseback riding, and national forest access, Laurel is the perfect place for outdoor recreation enthusiasts. It is also just minutes away from a wide variety of shopping, fine dining, lush parks, fascinating museums, world-class art, and cultural centers in Billings.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at Click Here to Apply or send your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Loan repayment up to $100K
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible schedule offered
- 3 MDs, 3 PAs, 2 NPs, and several MAs
- On-site laboratory and X-ray services
- Board certified or board eligible if resident
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates can be supported
- Located on the famous Yellowstone River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail