Family Practice-Without OB opening in , North Carolina. An exciting opportunity is now available in North Carolina. They are looking to add 2 physicians. They need 1 to see ages 16 and up, and the other to spearhead the new primary care clinic and see all ages. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, and the incoming physicians can expect to see 18 to 25 patients per day on average. Come join an internal medicine physician that is looking to expand their primary care services. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation base plus incentives. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, loan repayment, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Competitive compensation base plus incentives
- Loan repayment available
- 2 positions available due to growth
- 1 to see ages 16 and up, 1 to see all ages
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Join an internal medicine physician
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located 45 minutes to Raleigh/Research Triangle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail