Family Practice-Without OB opening in , New Hampshire. CompHealth is currently assisting a New Hampshire clinic with their search for a family practice physician. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be 34 hours per week without OB experience or 29 hours per week with OB experience. You will work with a diverse group of providers that include a physician assistant, nurse practitioner, OB/GYN, and a pediatrician. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. Spanish-speaking candidates are a plus. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a NH medical license, if necessary. J-1 and H-1B visas are welcome. Final year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 7 weeks of vacation, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in one of New Hampshire's largest cities that has been swept up in southern New Hampshire's economic expansion as part of the Boston region's growth. Residents enjoy the perks of being an hour's drive from the cultural and educational hub of Boston, but arrive home to a charming town with no sales tax and a rich history.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Melissa DeVito directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply Refer to job # .
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Southern New Hampshire area
- Family Physician or a family physician who is interested in non-surgical OB
- Spanish preferred, not required
- Final-year residents and fellows welcomed
- State loan repayment is available
- Candidates with a J-1 visa or an H-1B visa are encouraged to apply
- Be near the ocean, while also near the mountains, and the city too, no state sales or income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail