Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Ohio. CompHealth is currently assisting an Ohio health system with their search for a family medicine physician. Your schedule will be 10-hour days, 4 days during the workweek, with flexible scheduling. You will see 22 - 24 patients per day on average. You will work with dedicated staff and a hospital rated on top as a decile performer in clinical quality, patient and associate safety, and service excellence. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a OH medical license, if necessary. Final year residents are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Art Moran directly at Click Here to Apply or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job .
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU production bonus
- Busy practice
- 200 hours of vacation and CME
- 100% outpatient, no hospital call, and light phone call
- Community involvement and career longevity
- Work-life balance, family-friendly work culture and community
- Variety of recreational opportunities
- Historical buildings with unique shopping
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail