Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Rhode Island. A new internal or family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Rhode Island. The schedule is Monday through Friday and the incoming physician can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. Teaching/precepting is an option if you are interested. The group welcomes candidates who are board certified or board eligible if coming out of residency. If you do not have an active RI medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Practicing, 2020, and 2021 physicians are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing with available positions in all 50 states. We can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Great New England location
- Competitive compensation package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Shared phone call with the group
- Average 20 patients per day with very few peds
- Practicing, 2020, and 2021 physicians welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail