Family Practice-Without OB opening in Athens, Tennessee. A medical center in Tennessee needs an additional family medicine physician. They are expanding their primary care footprint and opening new primary care offices in the communities they serve. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a possible 4-day workweek. The incoming physician must be comfortable working independently. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible if coming out of residency. If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you with the process.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation based on MGMA. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Athens offers a southern hospitality. Over the years, Athens has grown industrially, but has been able to maintain the reputation as 'The Friendly City.' The downtown area features a host of boutiques, antique stores, and specialty shops. There are also 4 shopping centers in the area, 5 schools in the Athens City School System, and several 4-year colleges in the area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- MGMA-based competitive packages
- Loan repayment available
- Monday through Friday or possible 4-day workweek
- Outpatient position
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Safe, small-town living
- Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains
- Located between Knoxville and Chattanooga
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail