Role: Field Service Engineer
Location: Leeds (UK & Offshore work)
Salary: £30,750- £46,127
Are you a time served or degree qualified engineer?
Do you have experience working on gearboxes?
Are you an experience Field Service Engineer?
If yes to the above then I want to hear from you!
I am exclusively supporting a market leading, global business based in Leeds. This business are a global supplier of mechanical and electrical drive systems. They operate in a number of different industries including Water, Marine and Wind power.
Due to expansion I am leading the search for an experienced Field Service Engineers to join their team.
Experience working on gearboxes, or rotary equipment is essential.
- £30,750- £46,127
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension 10% Company contribution
- Working hours 8:30-4:30 Monday- Friday
- Free car parking on-site
- Company Vehicle
To mechanically undertake and complete workshop and Field Service activities inclusive of
reporting and detailing findings, condition assessments, critical tolerances, actions taken and
- Able to provide a consistent approach whilst working under own initiative, with minimal
- supervision and provide our customers with the highest levels of service possible.
- Fault finding and diagnosis using condition monitoring and borescope inspection methods to
- support this.
- Ability to work at heights both on-shore and off-shore.
- Flexibility for regular travel, out-of-hours working with overnight stays and some international
- travel will be required.
- Build rapport with colleagues and customers to improve results.
- Understand the needs of our customers, speak their language, developing credibility, loyalty, trust,
- and commitment.
- Have a commercial awareness and an ability to recognise, promote and pursue new opportunities
- for sales, contracts, retrofits.
- Using your technical skills and experience you will be looking to find the best solutions for our
- customers whilst proving excellent customer service
Required Skill & Experience
- Time serviced or degree qualified mechanical engineer.
- Experience working on a gearboxes/ rotary equipment is essential.
- Precious experience as a field service engineer.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone. Strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated
- Experienced in wind turbines, power stations, aggregates process, water/ waste water or petrochemical is preferred but not essential.
To Contact Direct:
Senior Recruitment consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website