Gastroenterology opening in San Angelo, Texas. Exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to practice with four other gastroenterologists in central west Texas. Over 400 providers and 35 sub-specialties offered for on-site referral. Share call with five other physicians. Facility is licensed for 600 beds. EPIC EMR. We are a not-for profit facility.
Procedures performed at the GI lab include:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Bravo pH monitoring.
- Capsule endoscopy.
- Colonoscopy (diagnostic and therapeutic).
- Diagnostic imaging exams.
- EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy diagnostic and therapeutic). During this exam, a small camera (flexible endoscope) is inserted down the throat. The lining of the esophagus, stomach and upper duodenum is examined.
- ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatogram with or without sphincterotomy, diagnostic and therapeutic). The combined use of an endoscope and x-ray images examine the tubes that drain the liver, gallbladder and pancreas during this exam.
- Esophageal manometry.
- Small bowel enteroscopy (Examination of the small intestine with an endoscope).
- MRCP (magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography). This special type of MRI exam produces detailed images of the hepatobiliary and pancreatic systems, including the liver, gallbladder, bile ducts, pancreas and pancreatic duct.
Employed position with first year guarantee, quality and production incentives. Competitive salary with sign-on, relocation, stipend, CME allowance, 35 days PTO, 3 retirement plans, loan repayment, health/dental, life insurance and malpractice provided. About the Area:
Located in Tom Green County in Central West Texas, with a population of over 100,000 (additional 200,000 service) the area offers NO traffic, State University, active art community, affordable housing, new construction, exemplary schools (private and public) and a very friendly community. The climate, recreation opportunities, schools and low crime rate have earned it the moniker of "Pearl of the Concho" and enjoys warm summers and mild winters.
The area enjoys three recreational lakes and a developed river walk along the Concho River, which flows through downtown. Recreational activities include boating, fishing and water skiing. Some of the best deer, turkey and quail hunting in Texas is found here.
Air travel is available at Mathis Field on American Eagle and private aircraft.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply .