Internal Medicine opening in Astoria, Oregon. Job Description & Requirements
General Cardiology Physician in Oregon
An extensive, award-winning health system in Northern Oregon is seeking a cardiologist for a growing department. The successful candidate will enjoy a community-based general cardiology opportunity.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information - Coastal Lifestyle in the Majestic Pacific Northwest
- Community-based general cardiology opportunity
- Excellent work-life balance - Enjoy a 4-day clinical workweek
- Duties include patient care and noninvasive cardiac imaging
- Minimal inpatient work
- Opportunity to build a cardiac CT program, if desired
- Outstanding support staff in the clinic
- Affiliation with a major university
- Academic benefits while earning private practice income
Our beautiful, suburban practice location in scenic Northern Oregon is close to the beach and mountains. Outside enthusiasts enjoy backpacking, hiking, and walking the Riverwalk, where you ll see ports, ferries, lighthouses, museums, and various coastal features.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Outdoor lover s paradise with backpacking, hiking, and water activities
- Stunning surroundings and endless opportunities for adventure
- Close to Portland, ranked in US News & World Report s "Best Places to Live in the US"
- Portland offers many amenities, including an international airport, world-class shops and restaurants, a renowned arts and culture scene, and professional sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology