Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in , Florida.
HNI National Pulmonary Critical Care Physician - Exceptional Salary
HNI Healthcare is recruiting BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care Physicians to join our National team. This is an employed traveling position that allows you to live in any city with a major airport hub. HNI s National team is comprised of highly skilled specialists which HNI will deploy to help start up new facility contracts, temporarily bridge staffing gaps, and bolster relationships with hospital administrators and medical staff.
HNI National PCC/ Intensivist Quick Facts:
- $20,000 sign-on, Exceptional Compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefit package including up to 4% 401(k) match
- Travel Stipend gives you freedom
- 7 on/ 7 off block scheduling at least 90 days in advance
- Cover two or more states
- HNI will pay for Licenses, DEA and professionally assists w/licenses and hospital privileging
HNI looks for these qualities in a National PCC/Intensivist
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- High degree of flexibility
- Comfortable practicing in a variety of hospital and geographic settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reputation as a clinician
- Professional demeanor with a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
Ideal candidates should live in, or near, a metro area with a national airport hub.
Current States for National Intensivists:
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to thrive their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we create a health culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
The VitalsMD Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.