Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Terre Haute, Indiana.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Shifts: Behavioral health unit coverage to include 10 hours of on-site clinical and 14 hours call per day.
- Encounters per Shift: 18-20
- Admission per Month: 235
- Night Requirements: Pager call on the nights. Rarely called back but will have to come in for seclusions and restraints.
- Inpatient or Outpatient: Inpatient
- 2021 Dates Confirmed:
• 1/25/21 (7am) - 2/1/21 (7am)
• 2/22/21 (7am) - 3/8/21 (7am)
• 3/22/21 (7am) - 4/5/21 (7am)
• 4/12/21 (7am) - 4/19/21 (7am)
• 4/26/21 (7am) - 5/3/21 (7am)
• 5/10/21 (7am) - 5/24/21 (7am)
• 5/31/21 (7am) - 6/7/21 (7am)
• 6/14/21 (7am) - 6/21/21 (7am)
• 6/28/21 (7am) - 7/5/21 (7am)
• Active or In-Process Indiana Medical License
Located along the Wabash River, Terre Haute is the "capital" of the Wabash Valley. The city is home to several higher education institutions. The Terre Haute Parks Department owns over 1,000 acres of dedicated land, including community parks, neighborhood parks, block parks, two golf courses, as well as trails, greenways, and boulevards great for hikers and golfers!
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.