Correctional Medicine opening in , Illinois.
- Location: Northern Illinois (1-hr northwest of Chicago, IL)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
- Requirements: IL license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: 12-hrs/week
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $4,800/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the Mid West. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide part-time coverage for 12-hrs per week. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA s, NP s, and Medical Assistants.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.