Neurology opening in , New York. CompHealth is assisting a hospital in New York with their search for a neurologist. They want someone who wants to do general neurology with no subspecialty, and can read EEG and EMG (not required). The schedule is Monday through Friday with call that is shared with 4 other neurologists. This position is roughly a 70-30 mix of outpatient to inpatient. You will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. There is an existing suite in place with all the necessary equipment needed for neurology. Teaching opportunities will also be available. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also receive wRVU production incentive. They also offer medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 22 days of PTO plus 5 personal days, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 2 weeks of CME and $4,000, a generous pension plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Evan Silverman at Click Here to Apply or send your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Hospital-employed position
- Generous pension
- Salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Minimal subspecialty work available
- Majority outpatient with some inpatient
- Monday through Friday with shared call
- Join 4 other neurologists
- Work out of 1 location except maybe 2 to 4 days a month
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail