Neurology opening in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. An exciting neurologist career is now available in South Dakota. This is a general neurology position where the incoming physician will see a little of everything as they all rotate. If you would like you can add inpatient duties. Set your own pace and have the ability to subspecialize. They will help you build what you find the most enjoyable. There is an underground walkway to the hospital with amenities like a cafeteria to eat a hot lunch for free.
This employed opportunity has a base salary plus RVUs and a possible retention bonus. You will also be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME and $5,000, a 401(k) retirement plan, loan repayment assistance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
Please call or text Austyn at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply Refer to job .
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- 100% outpatient neurology with no call
- Can subspecialize and build 30%
- Hospital has underground walkway to clinic
- Academics and research available
- Opportunity to work with fellows, residents, and medical students
- Will sponsor H-1B or J-1 visas
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail