Neurology opening in Crestview, Florida. Job ID: 9409Practice Details
- Seeking a BE or BC Neurologist to join them as a hospital employed physician
- This opportunity is a mixture of inpatient and outpatient work with 10 days of hospital call per month.
- General neurologist and fellowship trained will be considered; training in stroke would be a great asset
Earn More. The Starting Salary is $50,000 to $75,000 more compared to starting salaries in Tampa, Miami and Orlando and additional compensation with student loan repayment. Coupled with a cost of living of 20% lower than the aforementioned metropolitan areas. Physicians practicing here have more income to pay down Student Loans, Build their Dream Home, And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $174,058 And Where A new construction home of a Desirable 3046 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home starts at $310,900. Building A Quality Of Life with Substantial Savings Is Easy.
The Community. This Community offers one of the lowest crime rates in the state of Florida and the school system has been recognized as one of the best in the state for the past eight years.
Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
The Employer. This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 191 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 215 miles to New Orleans, LA
- 244 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 272 miles to Baton Rouge, LA
- 293 miles to Jacksonville, FL
- Northwest Florida State College (about 17 miles; Niceville, FL; Full-time enrollment: 5,052)
- The University of West Florida (about 42 miles; Pensacola, FL; FT enrollment: 10,240)
- Pensacola State College (about 42 miles; Pensacola, FL; FT enrollment: 8,740)
- Enterprise State Community College (about 58 miles; Enterprise, AL; FT enrollment: 2,101)
- Gulf Coast State College (about 64 miles; Panama City, FL; FT enrollment: 4,474)
- The Crestview Parks and Recreation Division offers a full range of sports activities for all ages. The city maintains seven parks featuring playing fields, picnic areas, playgrounds and open spaces for any activity you can imagine. Twin Hills Park boasts lakes for fishing, a full-feature gymnasium and a childrens park with water attributes.
- Choose from an array of recreation, including relaxing at the beach, Waterparks and Boardwalks, Camping, Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting, Golf, Hunting & Fishing (private & charter), Scuba Diving/Snorkeling, Water Sports/Boating and much more!
- The diversity of Crestview and the surrounding areas can be sampled through its many shopping & dining outlets.
- National chain stores, antique markets and boutiques offer everyday necessities as well
- as one-of-a-kind bargains and treasures.
- Dining will satisfy virtually every taste. Family-friendly service and meals can be
- found at any number of chain restaurants and diners, while a variety of elegant establishments serve cuisines from around the world. Coffee shops, bakeries and ice cream parlors can be found in the area as well.