Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Lawrenceville, Georgia. PHYSICIANS As a private, multi-specialty physician group owned and managed by our physicians, a unique, empowering organization in which to practice medicine. Provide excellent patient care while excelling in your field all while being part of a community of physicians spanning multiple specialties.
We are seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN physician to join our multi-specialty team in beautiful North, GA. You will join an established practice with other physicians, nine certified midwives and two nurse practitioners at a state-of-the-art facility.
- The group performs 2000 deliveries annually
- numerous LDR rooms, 8 Antepartum rooms,
- 24-hour epidurals and c-sections
- Average # of patients/day is 30
- Robotics available
- Call is 1:7 with additional coverage on weekends (allowing for a 1:7weekend call)
- The group is ACR certified and has ultrasound within the department
Our physicians enjoy leading edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, a collaborative work environment, a lucrative compensation package and share holders options.
Our practice consistently ranks among the Top Physician Group Practices in the Atlanta Business Chronicle s Book of Lists and is dedicated to providing the best medical services available.
Our practice is growing to meet the increase demand for care in North Georgia. Enjoy Life/Work Balance along with the security of private practice in a large multi-specialty group.
Terrific benefits include competitive compensation and benefits, shareholder opportunity along with real estate ownership. Sign on bonus/relocation allowance available to assist you with the transition to a new practice opportunity.
- Fully integrated, multi-specialty medical group owned and managed by physicians
- Over 745 associates, making us one of the largest employers in the region
- Occupies over 150,000 square feet in the region
- 200 Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers providing 2,000 outpatient visits a day
- Provides medical care for over 200,000 individuals in the region
- Practice locations in over 10 locations
We provide a solid foundation for physicians to build their practice within an innovative, financially sound, and collaborative organization.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Generous pension and 401(k)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Health, Disability, and Life insurance
- CME allowance
- Shareholder opportunities including real estate
Call our dedicated recruiter and Georgia native Avery Poe Click Here to Apply or Click Here to Apply