Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Bluffton, Ohio.
A leading medical group seeks an OB/GYN to work in the Bluffton, OH area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- One of the largest employers in the area with more than 3,000 associates and serves an eight-county area that includes Hancock, Allen, Putnam, Henry, Wood, Seneca, Wyandot, and Hardin Counties
- 6-time recipient of IBM Watson Health
- A hospital-employed group with competitive salary and benefits
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Long-term and Short Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Great PTO, Vacation, and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
- 403 (b) tax-deferred annuity with 4% employer match, 457 (b) deferred compensation retirement plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health savings accounts
- Malpractice insurance
- Relocation stipend
- Be a part of a busy and established practice with experienced providers and support staff
- This is a hospital-employment
- 24-hour on-call pediatric physicians
- Cerner EMR
- Call 1:3
- Traditional birth or midwife birth options
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Click Here to Apply NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can t find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2