Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Huntsville, Alabama.
Medical Center is seeking strong BC/BE OBGYN to join a dynamic two physician practice that is rapidly growing in the heart of Huntsville s Medical District.
- Salary Subsidy Single Specialty Group
- Traditional mix of inpatient and outpatient work
- 1:6 Weekend Call
- Patient Base: 19,000
- Approx 700 Surgeries Annually approx. 50+ deliveries/month
- High and low risk pregnancy care and deliveries
- Reconstructive Surgeries Available
- Robotics on-site and Proctor available (robotics experience preferred)
- Successful Infertility Practice no IVF
- Office located on hospital campus
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality Bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure Bonuses
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Medical Center is your community healthcare provider, a 180-bed full-service acute care hospital offering surgical and diagnostic procedures while providing compassionate care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We re approximately 1,000 healthcare professionals strong and are proud to be recognized as a Tier 1 Facility from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama and a "Top Performer in Key Quality Measures" by The Joint Commission (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014). We work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Huntsville is the 4th largest city in Alabama and is rated as the Best Place to Live in AL and the Depp South, as well as the 11th Best Place to live in the US. The city sits in the Northern Center of the state and has a population of over 190,000 residents. Home of NASA s Marshall Space Flight Center and the US Army Aviation Command.
Huntsville experiences all four seasons and provides opportunity for many outdoor activities including hiking, biking, and fishing. The area has a favorable cost of living, above average schools, and brings popular activities like concerts, Broadway plays and symphony performances. Huntsville's main attractions include the Botanical Garden and Monte Sano Mountain.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215082
Please Note - all inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential to respect your privacy.