Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Thief River Falls, Minnesota. CompHealth is currently assisting a busy practice in Minnesota with their search for an OB/GYN. Each OB/GYN is assigned a nurse, office, and 2 exam rooms. The practice is approximately 50% obstetrics and 50% gynecology. Come work in a state-of-the-art hospital and clinic. The incoming physician will see 20 to 25 outpatients per weekday, and have call that is expected to be 1:3. They do approximately 300 to 350 deliveries per year and OR block time is available. H-1B and J-1 visas can be supported.
This position offers a competitive 2-year salary guarantee and an incentive loan. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, paid time away, paid CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation allowance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Minnesota town. This is a friendly, family-oriented area that does not have the hassles or complications of larger cities. You will be able to enjoy pristine rivers, wildlife, and forests. Great shopping, art, and excitement are accessible in Grand Forks or Fargo.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Excellent physician benefit package
- Hospital-employed position
- Call is expected to be 1:3
- Each physician has a dedicated RN
- Block OR time available
- Approximately 50% OB and 50% GYN
- State-of-the-art critical access hospital
- Malpractice paid and HPSA site for loan repayment option
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail