Occupational Medicine opening in Tannersville, Pennsylvania.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we continually go the extra mile to further our mission to heal, comfort and care for the people of our community. Each one of our 19,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make all communities we serve healthier and better places in which to live. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day!
At LVHN, our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence, guide our decision making and behaviors. We bring our values to life through our actions and commitment to an inclusive and equitable workplace in which everyone feels like they belong and utilize their full potential. That is how each of our colleagues create exceptional experiences in a safe and secure environment for our patients and their loved ones, and for one another.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic Board Certified/Board Eligible Occupational Medicine Physician who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Tannersville, PA.
Our 15 physicians in the Division of Occupational Medicine are ready to welcome a new colleague to their growing practices!
- Perform DOT, surveillance, pre-placement physicals, and other specialty exams and fitness for duty evaluations
- APC support is available
- No weekends, holidays, or on-call responsibility
- A network champion for Occupational Medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Must possess DOT medical examiner certification and Medical Review Officer certification or obtain within the first 6 months of employment
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance