Dermatology opening in Champaign, Illinois. $800K Partnership Potential - Looking for greater autonomy, stability, and financial profitability?
- are considering practice ownership but not looking to be a sole owner,
- want to have an equity interest without the minutia of running a practice outright, and
- are interested in a Physician Partnership model that has a professional management team to take care of all the specifics.
We are expanding our practices in the greater Champaign-Urbana area where you will j oin our chief medical officer and founding partner who, throughout his own career in central Illinois, has become a clinical expert with a large patient following. He s also a premier Mohs surgeon, with a fellowship from the renowned American College of Mohs Surgery and over 200,000 cases completed.
- Medical and surgical dermatology with optional cosmetics if desired
- Ability to quickly build your practice as we are currently scheduling patients months in advance
- Use of medically supervised advanced practice nurses to improve patient access, leverage our physician expertise, and enable accelerated growth for the physician and business
- Up to three MAs per physician
Partner with a different kind of practice management company, and enjoy:
- the ability to maximize your earning potential with our path to partnership
- the freedom to focus solely on patient care along with guaranteed compensation
- expert business leadership and support services in regulatory compliance, revenue cycle management, supply chain management, IT, HR, marketing and more
- a once in a lifetime opportunity to practice with some of the most successful dermatologists in the country
- a state-of-the-art facility with cutting edge technology, including Modernizing Medicine a top-ranked, specialty-specific EHR and engagement tool
- a highly trained team of advanced practice providers and aestheticians
As home to the University of Illinois, the Champaign-Urbana community has attracted scientists and senators, teachers and trades people, Nobel Prize winners and many other notables. With over 100,000 residents, it features homes for every family size, income level and lifestyle, not to mention a vibrant business, education and arts community.
We are working to be a pioneer in dermatology to build a better way forward for both dermatologists and patients.
To be considered, please contact Katie Hackett:
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply