Family Practice-Without OB opening in , California.
- Location: Southern California (40 mins north of San Diego, CA)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
- Requirements: CA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (7:30am 4:30am)
- Duration: locum-to-permanent OR permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO,401K, 10-federal holidays, etc.)
- Compensation: $190,000/year - $230,000/year (negotiable)
Our client is a successful healthcare management organization that owns and operates several Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC's) in collaboration with the Department of Veteran Affairs. Their clinics specialize in Primary Care and Preventative Medicine for the Veteran patient population in Southern California. One of their clinics approx. 40 mins north of San Diego, CA is current taking immediate considerations for qualified Primary Care physicians their clinical staff. A locum-to-permanent option is offered to candidates who would like to try out the position first before transitioning into a permanent employee.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.