Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. Fargo is also home to 2 universities, a private college, and community/technical/business colleges.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please contact Julian Jaramillo at or email your CV to .
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible scheduling; 12 - 14 shifts per month
- Must be EM trained
- Busy volume ER
- Sign-on bonus
- 2023 residents are welcome to apply
- Multiple physician coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail