Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Yeffrey Nunez directly at or email your CV to .
- Employed position with above-market compensation
- Full suite of benefits
- Develop relationships with patients, focus on quality of care
- 15 to 18 patients per day
- Monday through Friday work week
- BC required
- Spanish language skills preferred
- Opportunity to work with underserved population
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail