A well run and reputable hospital in North Carolina is seeking 2 full-time hospitalists to replace a husband and wife team that is moving out of the state. This position is centered around a 7 on and 7 off block schedule, with rotating responsibilities for an optimal work-life balance. There is a small 10-bed ICU, but no procedures are required.
The compensation model is terrific and comes with complete and top notch benefits, CME allowance, etc.
This charming North Carolina town is a short drive to all the major metro cities, and provides easy access to Tennessee and Virginia.
For more information, please send your CV to Senior Consultant Kim Constantin at .
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule plus some nights
- Work only 175 shifts versus the typical 182 shifts
- Hospitalists attend codes along with emergency department staff
- Earning potential in the high $300Ks
- Internal medicine residency trained only
- Short drive to all major metro North Carolina cities
- Need is now; no 2023 residents
- Complete benefits, retirement, CME, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail