Physician-led and focused clinical approach with a fine balance between mentorship and respectful autonomy. Have the ability to perform EEG and EMG, but not required. Teaching residents is available, but also not required. Neuromuscular, behavioral, stroke, movement disorder, epilepsy, and MS welcomed. If you are passionate about neurology and are seeking an opportunity to work in a collegial environment in new and modern facility with abundant support and input, this is for you. You will enjoy practicing near Sedona where you will enjoy a mild climate which, together with its proximity to an abundance of natural attractions such as the Grand Canyon, Dead Horse Ranch State Park, and historic mining communities, continue to attract steady growth and tourism. This location is an outdoor lover's dream. It is surrounded by mountains, deserts, and pine forests and puts you close to skiing and the Grand Canyon.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please submit your CV to Victoria Fournier at or call . All inquiries are confidential.
- General neurology position with subspecialty ability
- Excellent mentorship via a renowned neurologist who has built entire programs
- Your input is valued and implemented
- Ability to teach if desired
- EMG and EEG are available but not required
- Quick access to Phoenix
- Surrounded by spectacular beauty
- All inquiries are kept strictly confidential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail