This position will include full scope of Obstetrical and Gynecological services, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients. experienced OB/GYN Medical Director is always available for consultation. Join a team of multi-specialty and well-seasoned providers who want to make a difference in healthcare and are willing to provide support and mentorship at our different clinic locations. Our Women's Health/OBGYN clinics are located within two miles of Hospital. Part-time or full-time schedules are available.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Please contact Greg Giroux directly at or email your CV to .
- Seeking an OB/GYN physician that would like to practice with a focus on quality care
- Call of 1:4; extra compensation for call
- Relocation assistance
- Strong compensation and benefits package
- Occurrence based malpractice
- Full time or part time available
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Retention and performance year-end bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail