A medical center in Rockland County is actively seeking a patient-oriented and dedicated Pediatrician to join their growing staff. In this role, the Pediatrician will provide high-quality medical care to infants, children, adolescents, and young adults in a diverse outpatient setting.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children
- Advise patients, parents or guardians, and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development
- Examine patients or order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians
- Monitor patients' condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.