Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Colorado Springs, Colorado. CompHealth is assisting a community health center in Colorado with their search for an outpatient psychiatrist. They need an additional physician to help cover growth and service expansion. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a 4,10-hour workweek option. You will see adult patients and prescribe and administer medications according to diagnosis. Candidates must be board certified. Graduating residents and fellows are also welcomed.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, health savings account, long- and short-term disability, accrued PTO, 10 holidays, NHSC loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and $2K, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
Come live and practice in Colorado. This is a large city located just south of Denver, CO. It is paradise for an outdoor lover with a majestic beauty found in few other places. It is a great place to live, practice, and raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- NHSC approved worksite
- Outpatient adult psychiatry
- Position due to growth/service expansion
- Monday through Friday or 4-day option
- Must be board certified
- Graduating residents and fellows welcome
- Located south of Denver
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail