Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Baltimore, Maryland. A new psychiatry physician opportunity is now available in Maryland. This position will be a mix of outpatient, partial hospitalization program, and consult liaison. You will work 5, 8-hour days, but they may consider 4,10-hour days per week. There will be no call or weekends requirements. The incoming physician will see patients that are 18-years and older. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible within 7 years of training. H-1B visas and 2021s are welcome to apply.
This position offers a guaranteed salary for 2 years plus uncapped wRVU. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, comprehensive benefits, and relocation assistance. Loan repayment is also available through public service loan forgiveness.
The Baltimore, Maryland area is among the more enjoyable places on the east coast. It is known for its fine dining and fun eats. When you are done eating, you can enjoy activities such as, a cruise around the harbor, a trip to the National Aquarium, and several fun breweries to check out.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Joanne Davies at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and reference to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years plus uncapped wRVU
- Loan repayment through PSLF
- Outpatient, PHP, and consult liaison mix
- Work 5, 8-hour shifts per week
- No call or weekends
- Will see adults ages 18+
- H-1B visas and 2021s are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail