Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Cleveland, Ohio. An addiction psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Ohio at a major teaching hospital. They are seeking a board-certified addiction psychiatrist with experience in the treatment of addictions, who will provide community-based addiction treatment. This group offers a wide array of behavioral health services, including medication management, counseling, and therapy and treatment for substance use disorders. You will work a full-time schedule of 40 hours per week with some flexibility.
This position offers a competitive compensation based on experience, and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail, LTD and STD, comprehensive benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and $4K, a 401(k) retirement plan, OPERS pension, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Britney Dias directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job .
- Experienced in the treatment of addictions
- Opportunity for academic and career development
- Opportunity for collaborative publishing and research
- Full time with some flexibility
- BC in addiction psychiatry, or both psychiatry and addiction medicine
- 2021s are welcome to apply
- Excellent benefits, malpractice with tail, and PTO
- Work right in Downtown Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail