Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Cleveland, Ohio. An adult psychiatrist is needed for a private freestanding hospital in the suburban Cleveland area. See primarily inpatients with an option for some IOP, and average 12 to 15 patients per day. Join 4 physicians and 2 NPs with experience in the field of mental health care and share a 1:4 weekend call schedule. There is additional paid call incentives outside normal schedule and additional paid moonlighting available. A Suboxone/buprenorphine waiver is preferred. Residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus incentives. You will also be offered health insurance, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, CME time and $5K stipend, and a retirement plan.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Minutes from downtown attractions
- Progressive Field and FirstEnergy Stadium, home of the Browns
- Inpatient with option for some IOP
- Child physicians welcome to apply (must be willing to see adult patients)
- Nonprofit and for-profit physician employment plans
- Minimal call scheduled
- Suboxone/buprenorphine waivered
- Residents and fellows accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail