Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , South Carolina. An inpatient behavioral facility in South Carolina is planning to hire an additional child and adolescent psychiatrist. Autism experience would be a big plus, but if the incoming physician has an interest in autism they will train and mentor. Initial assessments of patients is part of the duties and 14 patients per day are seen on average. There will be plenty of support with a dedicated staff of psychiatrists, NPs, APRNs, and clerical. A fellowship in C/A is preferred, but not mandatory as long as you have C/A experience.
You will receive a competitive base salary that is dependent upon experience, production bonuses, health/dental/vision benefits, long- and short-term disability, and 24 days of PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, malpractice with tail coverage, and possible student loan repayment assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Base salary will be dependent upon experience
- Production bonuses
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Inpatient care
- Autism experience a big plus
- 14 patients per days is the average
- Fellowship in C/A is preferred, not required
- Plenty of support and a dedicated staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail