Pulmonology opening in Savannah, Georgia. Savannah, GA Pulmonology!
- Seeking BE/BC Pulmonologist to join existing practice located in Savannah, GA!
- Join a hospital employed practice of 5 Pulmonologists!
- Busy outpatient practice with an onsite procedure suite
- Consultative call, equally shared
- Inpatient volumes fluctuate between 10-20 (no ICU rounding)
- Teaching/mentoring opportunity in this prestigious academic training center
- Georgia licensed candidates &/or those with ties are preferred, but not required
- Highly Competitive Compensation package, Base salary, based upon experience plus productivity bonus
- Excellent benefits, Relocation, CME & Retirement Benefits
- Savannah, Georgia is enchanting, romantic, mysterious and intriguing!
- Savannah is known worldwide for its spectacular architecture, beautiful historic district and hundreds of intricate gardens and city squares!
- It is also the heart of the Creative Coast, with a growing knowledge economy, a world-class port and robust cultural activities!
- The climate is subtropical and is good for outdoor activities year round!
- Four-and-a-half hours from Atlanta and 30 minutes from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina!
- Downtown area is one of the National Historic Landmark Districts in the U.S.!
- Savannah has been named: One of the top 25 places to live and work (Outlook Magazine) & One of the most beautiful cities in the U.S. (LeMonde)!