Radiology opening in Portsmouth, Virginia. CompHealth is currently assisting a Virginia state-of-the-art medical facility with their search for a woman's imaging specialist due to growth. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm with 2 to 3 days of call per month. You will provide diagnostic imaging, interpretation services, and treatment to support the needs of the inpatient and outpatient departments. They are looking for candidates that have a fellowship in breast/women's imaging or at least 3 years of experience performing breast imaging in the last 5 years. They welcome candidates that are board certified and comfortable with biopsies.
This independent contractor opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will also be offered 3 weeks of time off and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Portsmouth, just minutes from Virginia Beach and Colonial Williamsburg, and a quick ferry ride to downtown Norfolk. It is home to historic neighborhoods and some of the most delightful restaurants.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Eric Gant Jr at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply and refer to job number .
- Independent contractor position
- Non production based compensation
- Breast/women's imaging specialist
- Great work-life balance
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is 2 or 3 days per month
- Must have 3 years of breast imaging experience
- Beautiful coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail