This position is eligible for at $10,000.00 Sign On Bonus
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with Current IL RN license
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
Certification in your current area of specialty once meeting eligibility requirements.
- Current AHA CPR
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and different shifts in order to accommodate staffing
- Certain positions may require to take call
- Work environment includes probability of exposure to adverse, hazardous, or unpleasant conditions while caring for the sick
- Ability to assist in evacuation of patients in the event of a fire or other disaster
- Routinely works with potentially infectious specimens and patients
- Ability to respond to patients in a timely manner and access all areas of the unit
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other team member, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Under general supervision of the Professional Registered Nurse renders nursing care to patients within the unit. Service consists of direct or indirect patient care requiring generalized knowledge and practical nursing skills. Collaborates with registered nurses physical and multidisciplinary healthcare team to ensure the highest possible standard of care to patients.