This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to come into a reputable school federation and show their ability as a high quality school business manager; delving specifically in the facilities and operations side of the federation. Great benefits, based in North West London!!
You will be working for a reputable college in North West London.
The main duties for this role include:
- Maintaining budgetary control alongside the headmaster.
- To be the leading member of the support staff - working with the Headmaster, ensuring school needs are met.
- Managing the whole school administrative team and support staff.
- Communicating with HR about all Staff needs including: grievances and absences.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven/known experience within Health and Safety.
- Relevant experience or a school business manager diploma in level 4, 5 or 6.
- An ability to provide a calm response in any situation.
- An enhanced DBS.
Great benefits and the opportunity to work for a fantastic school federation.