Ophthalmology opening in Springfield, Illinois.
Due to demand, Springfield Clinic, one of the largest multi-specialty physician owned medical practices in Illinois, is seeking an additional Ophthalmologist- Glaucoma Specialist, to join the Springfield Clinic Eye Institute. With more than 600 physicians and advanced practitioners, practicing in 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties, Springfield Clinic serves a population of nearly one million patients throughout the central Illinois region.
Springfield Clinic is committed to quality, safety, service and innovation to improve the health and lives of people in central Illinois. As a private, for-profit multi-specialty group, we offer exceptional opportunities for collaboration, ownership and leadership.
- Join a growing practice of 10 ophthalmologists, 5 optometrists, and 2 Nurse Practitioners representing a variety of sub-specialties including glaucoma, oculoplastic, pediatrics, medical and surgical retina
- Provide services at Springfield Clinic s Eye Institute and our state of the art fully accredited 6-room Partner-owned Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Outstanding quality of physicians and practice allows time to enjoy family and personal interests
- 24 Hour Tele-Nurse Service
- Teaching opportunities at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- $450,000 Base Salary with 2 year path to partnership
- Compensation above 75%tile MGMA
- $50,000 Sign On Bonus
- CME Funding & Time Away
- Health Insurance
- Group Long Term Life Insurance
- Group Long Term Disability
- Vacation and Leave Time
Springfield is a growing close knit, family friendly, community that offers the amenities of the larger cities without the cost. Springfield demographics embody families, young professionals, government employees, medical community, empty-nesters etc A vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual art and music festivals and historical buildings and landmarks. Springfield is home many public and private schools; also home to Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, The University of Illinois Springfield, and Lincoln Land Community College. Springfield is also situated with easy access via car, train or plane to St. Louis and Chicago. Whether you choose to live in a subdivision or downtown, Springfield is a place you can call home.